
This is another one of my favorite summer dishes because of the variety of fresh vegetables. I also sometimes add chicken or shrimp. You can use any veggies that you want but this is one of the versions that I made. It's quick and easy
- olive oil
- 1/2 cup of chives
- 2-3 clove garlic. chopped (that is to taste, I just love garlic)
- 2 med-large yellow summer squash, sliced into 1/4 rounds
- 2 med-large zucchini, sliced into 1/4 rounds
- 1 cup of mushrooms - I like to use the small portobellas (cut in 1/4 slices)
- 2 red peppers, sliced thin
- 2 yellow peppers, sliced thin
- 2 cups of broccoli
- 2 teaspoons of capers
- fresh basil, oregano, parsley
- 1 c. grated Romano cheese
- 1/2 lemon - squeeze the juice in the mixture
- 1 lb. of your favorite pasta cooked, drained
When cooked, take mixture and pour over the pasta. I also sprinkle it with grated cheese, mozzerella and/or feta if I feel like it.
Enjoy!
This looks so yummy and colorful !! Great job i am stealing this one!!:)
ReplyDelete