I bought my first butterfly bush this year in honor of my Mom. Butterflies have appearing it seems like everywhere since my Mom passed away. A day after she died, I was sitting outside with my husband and a yellow butterfly (her favorite color) emerged and flew around us and ever since that moment butterflies have been appearing to me in many shapes and forms. In my spiritual belief system, I feel that it's her showing her presence in my life. Although beautiful, I had never been a butterfly lover until now.
The bush is blossoming beautifully and I saw my first two Monarchs on the bush today, thanks Mom xo
How meaningful!! It's great that butterflies have come to signify your mom... Hope you get through the anniversary of her passing without too much pain.... Hang in there!
ReplyDeleteI don't have a "butterfly" bush but I have tons of flowers in my backyard. I was watering them this morning and saw several butterflies. It made me think of you and your Mom and also my Mom who is also with the Angels.
ReplyDeleteAww thanks Clare! xoxo
ReplyDelete