Saturday, November 13, 2010

Love this Holiday Fragerance!


My favorite Holiday body wash and lotion throughout the years has been Winter Candy Apple by Bath & Body Works.  I did as I always do buy it for myself this year.  With the great sale of buy 3 get 2 Free, I decided to try their new Holiday scent, "Snow Kissed Berry" and I love, love love it!  I have to be careful with scents and can't wear florals so for lotions and body washes because they give me headaches.  I figured with getting them free, if I didn't like it, I could give as a gift.  It has a light berry aroma and I just went on the site to stock up and they are already out of the handwash and the body cream.  So I went to Ebay and bought 2 body creams for $11.00.

Bath & Body Works is still having it's great sale!
http://www.bathandbodyworks.com/home/index.jsp

No comments:

Post a Comment