Saturday, April 30, 2011

That Damn Kohl's Cash Gets Me Everytime!

Me, who right now is not getting paid but that is an entirely different story, had to shop, just had to! But wth can resist Kohl's?  I can't believe the buys that I get there, unreal and way too good to pass up.  Me, the shoe whore picked up some real cute flip-flops that actually have a small heel on them which makes me even happier b/c I hate being short lol! The big thing is that I bought a swimsuit...a women's worst nightmare.  I ordered it online not even trying it on and I have to say it looks really good on me, which is a big deal for a woman to say - right ladies ;)  Annnd...I bought one w/color not the usually black to hide in.

I bought these both in White and Black and they are so comfy and cute!! The pic does them no justice.
  SO® Beaded Rhinestone Wedge Flip-Flops
$6.99/Each

Croft & Barrow® Fit For You Body Sculptor One-Piece Swimsuit
$44.00
With 20% off and my $10.00 coupon plus shipping my total was $55.98 - not bad!

I bought these babies a couple of weeks ago and they are gorgeous!
Rialto Crista Wedge Thong Sandals - on Sale for 23.99, after 20% off and coupons, got them for 13.98!!
FABULOUS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment