Monday, September 10, 2012


What Has Helped Me So Far In the Healing of Symptoms Associated with Mold Illness.
I am not a doctor and this is all trial and error for us but this is what has worked for me.






As you all know, I have struggled with wt gain and trying to lose it with little success.  I was down 45lbs then got sick and packed it on again.  I once lost 100lbs on a low carb diet and really need to do this so I can live beyond 57 y/o.

Been working w/my spiritual circle on here along w/friends and a specialist r/t to my illness.  So far the detox is working very well minus the food issues, which have gotten worse. I have also devt cognitive loss and neurolgica symptoms in which I can't remember simple things and also severe nerve pain to right hand that will move on it's own. So moving forward today to be back on a regime b/c what I am eating is feeding the toxins and also as you know I struggle with this wt gain and the darn habit I have w/emotional eating.  Will be starting the mold free diet again tomorrow and using my recumbent bike the best I can due to exercise triggers exacerbations and the pain in my legs, hips and arms but want to get better.  Not fooling myself b/c I will never get well but do not want to have only 10 yrs left as the doctor predicts as the toxins grow.  I love my life inspite of all the "glitches" I have been through a hell of a lot since 2007 and it goes on and on.

I have been faithful to the rest of the regime which is my daily routine and it helps alot.

First of here are the vitamins I have been taking I think since Jan.  Western medicine feels the poison in my body b/c most have fungi or mold in them.  So learned from others with this what worked for them through alternative medicine.

My main symptoms are laryngitis due to perminant vocal cord damage, Multi Chemical Sensitivity, Asthma , Carotid artery damage, bone/joint pain, chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia and the literal sleepless nights are due to high qty of this wrapped on my left carotid in my throat so when I lay down and now sit up in bed, my throat closes to a size of a dime then induces the asthma, coughing where I projectile vomit and incontinent -  horrible. 

Pain - Anti-inflammatory - Turmeric Curcumin, Grapefruit Seed Extract, Flax Seed Oil D-Ribose (used for fibromylagia), Osteoflex (glucosamine/chondroitin)
 L-cysteniene and L-thiamines - Amino Acids which help the toxins not bind to my organs
Coconut Oil (multi-purposes)
Vit C, D, E, Multi
Newest symptom is Nerve Pain to Left Hand - just ordered this Vitamin for it - Alpha Lipoic Acid

The Detox - 
I do chakra healing and adding to the detox I am doing a Throat Chakra Healing on my throat and then calling my energy healing friend for help.  She helped me when it started.

Candida free diet w/no COFFEE THAT IS THE WORST! Many foods and coffee is a big one have mold in them.

Teas - Cinnamon - anti-fungal; Ginger - anti-fungal and respiratory ; White - BP and Antifungal

Ammonia baths 3 times a day

Sterilized the house.






HOWEVER, I have met the best people/friends I have know on here and in this area who made such a difference in my life.  My marriage is back to the way it once was and even better.  We live a day at a time, vs stressing over money, losing our house, etc all over both our illness's and especially mine since it could have been prevented.  We let it go and moving forward to see what God has in store for us.

AND THREW IT ALL THIS WILL NEVER TAKE AWAY MY SPIRIT, MY LIONESS OR MY SMILE!

No comments:

Post a Comment