Sunday, May 2, 2010

To Buy Or Not To Buy!!! ?????

O M G!! I found a great site that has designer bags at a fraction of the cost! They are knock-offs/replicas but they sure are authentic looking. In a quandary here about it! I just bought a gorgeous Louis Vuitton replica from a friend which is exactly the one that I have wanted but didn't want or couldn't spend a thousand bucks on it. It is gorgeous and I got it at a great price. Now I find this websitte and desperately want another one. I have spent way too much money this week on items for my home, garden and of course...Target (big surprise there huh?! lol) So can I really justify spending the reasonable price of $229.00 for the white LV bag that I want. The thing is, I am unsure if it's too young for me and also it's white and our summer months here are so short. So I am thinking of holding out for a fall/winter bag. But hell, that's what the brown LV I just bought is for right? (Talking myself into this lol) What to do...what to do! If this is my biggest problem this today, I am doing good ;D

The don't just have Louis Vuittons' but much more. I am also really interested in the Denim LV or Coach bag they have. I bet by week's end the white bag will be at my doorstep lol!

Here is the link to the site...


P.S. I just bought it ;)

4 comments:

  1. Can you get one for cheaper in NY? I know I used to see so much replica things there when i visited...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hah! Congrats on the purchase. I love bags too but these days they aren't making the cut :( 8,000 dollar tuition= no cute bags. Give it a pet for me

    ReplyDelete
  3. A LV replica runs about that price in NYC too. The ones that look real like this one. The real ones run in the thousands so this is a deal and costs less then many of the Coach bags that I have.

    ReplyDelete