Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Purple is the HOT Color of The Fall & Winter & I am Stoked!





My two favorite colors are purple and pink.  I am soooo happy that purple is the color of the season.  I purchased quite a bit of purple for my work attire and as in my other blog - purple shoes and boots mmm mmm mmm!! Love it!!
Here are some of the clothes that I have bought for my fall/winter wardrobe.  
All of which came from
http://www.dressbarn.com







Scroll Print Duet with Lace Trim

            $39.99












Marled Cardigan with Tab Collar and Sleeves
$39.99













Lace Trimmed Camisole

$19.99
This will look great under the sweater!











Belted Cross Dyed Blazer - this will be great with my black pencil skirt, gra or black pants or my black maxi skirt $39.99 

Must Haves!
Adjustable Strap Camisole 
On Sale for $12.74 (buy one get one half off)
I bought in Purple, Brown, Black and White

Tummy Control Trousers - they fit so well and are sooo comfy.  I have them in many colors- Black, Navy, Grey, Olive, Tan $29.99
I love the maxi skirt! They looks so good w/boots.  I have them in Black, Plum, Brown and Tan
Moleskin Maxi Skirt $39.99

We all need the Little Black Dress ;) 

I bought this during their dress sale for $25.00






No comments:

Post a Comment