I went to Manny's this week to have my last binge on my food addiction, like an alcoholic that is facing rehab, I went nuts. The food up there is the best that I have had, not including NYC, but a close second for sure. This was a Prime Rib Dinner With Portuguese Rice and Their Infamous Chip French Fries...a food addict's dream lol!!
OK now to the issue. As I have posted many, many times that I am an emotional and destructive eater. I have again reached a bottom with my food addiction and ready to do something about it. I was reading my old blog on how well I was doing with this diet "Life Style Change" which I prefer to call it b/c for me the work DIET is a four letter word and does not work for me. In reading the blog, I began to beat myself up instead of saying, hey you were doing great and can do it again. So I turned it around and re-posted it to show me that I can do this! I was powerless getting ill from Mold Exposure and I continue to struggle with this illness on a daily basis in all shapes and forms. My last work out a week ago, was a disaster. I had a horrible and scary asthma attack and my throat felt like it was closing up...ahhh...good excuse to use for not exercising. Anywho, I got more meds for it and talked to friends who work out daily about this and they suggested that I take it real slow....Then my negative mind thinks, wth bother?! WTF is that going to do?! My positive mind tells me, it's a start and better than nothing. When I had the attack at the gym, I went right for my 3.8 fast walk then 4.2 job - took me out. So tomorrow will try again, I am determined in my social life not to let this illness beat me so let's go and do it for weight loss and exercise.
I am not going to my end weight in March b/c I was lieing to myself about my weight gain and in 3 months packed on 20 something pounds vs the 6 I have been telling others and myself...time to come clean. Weigh in today was 176lbs Size 14 but a tight one.
I will do what I did before and blog weekly about my weight loss, my struggles, food that I am eating and my exercise regime.
For the gals on my Facebook Change In Life Style Page...
WE WILL DO THIS!!!
So here it begins.....
F U FOOD! lol
 |
August 2009 - 190lbs |
Today 6/24/11 - 176lbs (had no pics alone so posted my lasted pic with my BFF)
6/24/11 - Starting Weight - 176lbs
Goal Weight 125lbs
51lbs To Lose
No comments:
Post a Comment