Tuesday, September 1, 2009

A Beauty Regime That Works Wonders For Me

I am always in search of the magical facial product that will take years off my face and I have. Over the years I have spent a fortune on facial and eye creams and haven't seen that much of a difference, especially the eye creams. Believe it or not, I find the Oil Of Olay Pro X Line has done wonders for my skin. It is affordable and works great! Although I have found through the years that you have to find the skin line that works for you individually.






Now these are the "MIRACLE" products for me. The Oil Of Olay Regenerist Microdermabrasion & Peel System. I feel it has made a huge difference in the appearance of wrinkles on my face. I use this treatment once a week. I am not sure how often you are supposed to use it but have posted the link to Oil of Olay below.






The daily regime of the Microdermabrasion is called "Regenerist Thermal Mini-Peel" this product I know that you can use on a daily basis. Once again, it works like the weekly treatment and I can't believe what I look like after using it. It's like having a salon facial at home.




I always share my finds with my gfs b/c I know we all want the same results - younger looking skin to look fabulous ;)

http://www.olay.com/boutique/regenerist/products/re1007


No comments:

Post a Comment