Wednesday, September 2, 2009

My Latest Buys..Yes, I went nuts shopping today now that I can drive ;)

Ok a gal's gotta do what a gal's gotta do. I went for an awesome ride in my cute lil' convertible today and of course first thing - shopping. Since I am on a tight budget having left my job last year and still out of work, I shoe shopped at Payless and got some really cute boots and a bag that I just love. Purple is the color this year and I couldn't be happier since it is my favorite color ( I just hope that purple eyeshadow doesn't come back :O) I already have my purple suede boots (so cute), again another Payless find but also bought a purple sweater and shirt today that I'm not posting here. I'm leaving this site for my love of shoes and bags :)




(The pic does the bag no justice)
Tall Boots - $ 40.00
Ankle Boots - $ 17.50
Bag - 24.99
(And I had a $20.00 credit)


I also received my jean jacket today in the mail. It is part of the "boyfriend collection" from the gap and just love the fit! Everything from the Gap fits me well and I think by now that I own stock there lol! I live in my boyfriend jeans. I have 3 pair - 2 cropped, one dark, the other light, but I can wear them in the winter with high boots. I have another pair of the dark in regular length. They are the most comfortable jeans that I have ever worn.





Gap $69.50

No comments:

Post a Comment