Sunday, September 6, 2009

Grilled Portobello With Tomato, Mozzerella & Basil


I got inspired the other day to make this when I read my gf Connie's blog. I love this and it's so much fewer calories than using bread.

You of course can use as many portobellos as you like for this recipe.

  • 1 Large Portobello Mushroom
  • Tomatoes - (Mine were small so I used 5 but you can use 1 Large sliced tomato)
  • 1 Large Slice of Fresh Mozzerella Cheese
  • 1 Large Leaf of Fresh Basil
  • Balsamic Vinegar
Take mushroom add tomatoes, mozzerella and Basil leaf. Place on tin-foil or place directly on the grill depending on your preference. Heat until the cheese is melted. Top with small amount of balsamic vinegar.

Enjoy!!

1 comment:

  1. This looks amazing i love mushrooms i have never tryed to make it like this !! Thanks :) will have to try next time i have portobello's

    ReplyDelete