~*Cinnamon Banana Swirl Bread*~
Ingredients
- 1/3 Cup White Sugar
- 1/3 Cup Brown Sugar
- 2 Teaspoons Ground Cinnamon
- 2 Cups White Flour
- 1 Tbs of Baking Soda
- 1 Cup White Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 Cup Milk
- 1 Banana - sliced
- 1/3 Cup Vegetable Oil
Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Lightly grease or spray loaf pan. In a small bowl, mix together 1/3 cup of white sugar and 1/3 cup of the brown sugar add 2 teaspoons cinnamon; set aside.
In large bowl combine flour, baking powder and remaining 1 cup sugar. Combine egg, milk, and oil; add to flour mixture. Stir until just moistened. Pour half of the batter into pan. Sprinkle with half the cinnamon/sugar mixture and layer with the sliced banana. Pour the remaining batter over the bread mix. Add the remaining cinnamon/sugar mixture to top of the bread. Bake for 35 to 45 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into center of the loaf comes out clean.
ENJOY!
Ohhhhhhh you are sooooooooo bad. I love you. This looks awesome, girl. And while I'm at it, you look and sound like such a fun person. I think you're great. I want to be you. But I'm too frikin old! LOL. Thanks for stoppin in on me at spitnglue. Take good care, have a great holiday. Love, Keri (aka Sam)
ReplyDeletep.s. don't be confused, my other blog is www.samwich365.com ... it's kind of a riot!
ReplyDeleteKeri
Yes I knew that was you too :)
ReplyDeleteCinnamon and bananas...two of my favorite (healthy) things. This bread looks delicious. We made the blueberry bread and it was great!
ReplyDeleteMMmmmmm, can I come for breakfast? Your makin' this old Ozarks chicks tummy rumble!
ReplyDeleteYou have yourself a wonderfully blessed day enjoying the holliday!!!
I bet this would be so good with the cup of coffee I'm drinking right now!
ReplyDeleteI ate wayyyyy too much of this yesterday!!
ReplyDeleteYUMMY!!!
ReplyDelete