Saturday, December 26, 2009

This Gift For My Husband Had Me In Mind Too lol


If you know me or have read my blogs, you know that Jerry and I love teas! We love a variety of different flavors and they are loaded with anti-oxidants. We both have wanted to start drinking pure tea which is loose leaf tea because of the great flavor and health benefits. As I have posted in an early blog about my love for teas, Jerry's neurologist suggested him drinking teas for the healing properties for an added benefit to help with his MS and the loose leaf is loaded with healing properties.
I bought him a tea infuser for Christmas. I guess you would say it was a gift for both of us lol!! So I started with two of our favorite varieties - Green and Camomile. And let me tell you, there is a world of difference with the flavor - absolutely amazing. One of our favorite vareties is Tazo which you can get at Starbucks or if you are like me, an online shopper, you can purchase them on line. I bought the infuser from another favorite tea brand Twinings.



Below are the links to the sites...

6 comments:

  1. Tea is so good for us. Wish I could give up the coffee and make the switch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sure is and I still love my coffee :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a thoughtful hubby! I am trying to make the switch but I am just having a tough time giving up my morning jolt. I do enjoy my tea in the evening, though. Have a Happy New Year darling girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually bought it for him but using it as much as he does lol!! I also drink it in the evening to relax. Drinking the camomile right now :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy your teas...they are so many out there...I should know we have 2 cupboards full!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW HOLLY!! I know we are now fighting over what tea to put in the pot lol!

    ReplyDelete