Sunday, June 13, 2010

Attention Jewelry Lovers!!!


~*Beautiful Hand Crafted Jewelry*~
One of my longest and dearest friends has a jewelry website and the pieces are gorgeous. Me the impulsive avid shopper has purchased many items from the site in the last couple of weeks and I love all the pieces that I have bought. Each item is hand-made by her and they are very high quality and the prices are very affordable. It's a great place to buy gifts and I plan on doing alot of my gift shopping her because her items are so unique. So far though, I have only bought one gift for someone, the rest were for me :)
I emailed her asking if she had anymore butterfly jewelry. As you all know, I have a strong connection with butterflies since my Mom's death. I told her what I wanted and she made me a gorgeous necklace and bracelet to match. I just love it and can't wait to receive it!

Here is the pic of the necklace....
DSCN2607.jpg picture by heartsnxj

This is the link to her site....

CHECK IT OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment