Sunday, June 20, 2010

~*Hanging With My Girlfriends CT Style*~



I am not one of those women who doesn't feel comfortable with other women or with having girlfriends...I LOVE THEM! I don't know where I would be without the girlfriends that I have had throughout my life.  Some have come and gone and new ones have come into my life.  As you know,  one of my difficulties is the isolation that I have felt living in the country.  Over the few months, I have ventured out and have met some amazing women and I couldn't be happier.  Sure, it's not like hanging out in NYC with all the excitement and meeting every night of the week but it still a hell of alot of fun!  To me, having women in my life are more important to me than any man that I am with, they are my strength, my support and my heart.  I have been through some things that no man could come close to understanding or comforting me with.  I am blessed with a best friend who I met on line close to 5 years ago now and have to say she is the best girlfriend that I have ever had and I love her so deeply.  Unfortunetly she lives in New Jersey but we talk close to everyday and text each other all day long :) We finally met last summer and had an absolute blast!! I have an upcoming trip to see her in July and I can't wait!! 
Anywho...last night I went to what I would call a "Chic Party" It was a bunch of my new friends and I hanging out. We ate, talked and laughed our asses off.  It was held at my Spiritual Advisor's house and we closed up the party by sharing intimate details about ourselves with eachother, which I thought was a real special way to end such a great get together.
IMG_36781.jpg
My gf Colleen and I.  We have such a special friendship and soul connection :)
IMG_3674.jpg picture by heartsnxj
Amy, just love her...she is a HOT SHIT and a ton of fun!!
IMG_3676.jpg
IMG_3679.jpg picture by heartsnxj
My Spiritual Advisor Charlie, she is an amazing spiritual woman who I love dearly.
37244_403878425924_615080924_488106.jpg picture by heartsnxj
Amy & Lisa
IMG_3677.jpg picture by heartsnxj
Lela, Amy & Rena
37244_403878455924_615080924_488107.jpg picture by heartsnxj
Susan, Amy & Deb


We had a blast!! And I am so grateful to have finally met some girlfriends in my area :)




No comments:

Post a Comment