Sunday, August 8, 2010

Cheer To The "Tolland County Posse" lol

I have met a very wonderful group of women out here and love them and hanging out with them.  I see them a few times a week at lunch time and we always have a great time.  In June, we had our first get together one of my new best friend's house (who is also my spiritual advisor and mentor) and we made a commitment to to this often.
This month, I hosted the, "girls only" get together and we had such a blast!! We make it a potluck, which is great to sample everyone's recipes and swap them.  Since you all know how much that I love to cook, I have picked up some great new recipes.  We talked, laughed and ended the night sitting by my fire pit having deep spiritual conversations, which I love.  I have truly found some of the best girlfriends of my life.  I always love having women in my life and was one of the things I missed most about my NYC life.  It's a bit different now and much healthier...no more drinking and partying my ass off and now I actually remember the night and have very interesting and intelligent conversations...along with a ton of laughs and fun!I am looking forward to our next get together :)


Charley (My bff and spiritual advisor) She looks like she is up to something lol!
Carolyn, who is such a beautiful soul and friend
Kendall laughing her ass off!
One of my longest and dearest friends and it's great to reconnect with her, my soul sister 
One of my new best friends, Colleen, love her dearly!
Amy, another new best gf, she is one of the nicest and funniest women that I have ever met, love her!
The Crew




No comments:

Post a Comment