Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Sloppy Lasagna - Low Carb too ;)

All the ingredients of traditional lasagna with less work! Who doesn't like that idea? :)














Ingredients
  • 2 - 13.25 oz boxes of Dream Fields Penne Pasta (5G of Carbs vs. 40+ in regular pasta)
  • Pasta Sauce (my recipe is in earlier blogs) 
  • Hamburg is in the sauce
  • 4 Cups of Shredded Mozzerella Cheese (should be 7 cups, but I ran out)
  • 3 Cups of Shredded Cheddar Cheese (I used this b/c I ran out of Mozzerella)
  • 1 Cup of Ricotta Cheese



Instructions
Cook your sauce and pasta as directed.  Preheat oven to 350 degrees.  Add the cooked pasta into a 10X13 pan while hot.  Mix in the ricotta  and mozzerella cheese, stir well.  Top with cheddar cheese.  Bake for 30 minutes until top layer of cheese melts and serve.

ENJOY!


No comments:

Post a Comment