My Arse Burning Chili!
Well football season is here. In my house it means no going out on Sundays, staying in my pjs all day and cooking. I always make Chili for opening day and for the Superbowl. My husband and like it spice and hot. So if you are a lover of HOT chili, this recipe is for you. If not, you can always cut back on the hot ingredients.
- 1 Pound of hamburger
- 1 Can of Red Kidney Beans
- 4 Cans of Whole Tomatoes
- 8 Whole Jalepeno peppers
- 2 Habenero Peppers
- Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Fresh Bread (not using it this year b/c we are no longer eating bread)
Place tomatoes into a pot - I use a crock pot b/c I cook it for 8-10 hours. Add jalepenos, habeneros - leaving them whole. Add browned hamburger with the oil into the pot.
Cook on low for 8-10 hours.
Serve with shredded chedder cheese and a bread of your choice. We are really enjoying this jalepeno bread that I found!
Finished Product....



No comments:
Post a Comment