Sunday, June 12, 2011

Giving Up Cigarettes

I took a huge step in looking at my smoking addiction and decided to give it up.  I have made several half ass attempts over the years using the patch, the gum & hypnotism - nothing worked.  One of my close friends and his wife began this journey a while back using the E-Cig (Electronic Cigarette). They both had the same issues with quitting as I did...I need the hand to mouth motion, see smoke and the habits that come with cigarette smoking were lacking in the other methods.  I am doing great with the E-Cig!  I have only smoked 3 packs of cigarettes this week and this is amazing coming from a carton a week (sometimes more) smoker.  When I get the urge, I just fire it up.  My husband decided to do so also, which is a big help.
My friend did research online before purchasing this brand and it is said to be one of the best out  there.  The price is great also.  With the discount and coupon that I used, I got the kit for 139.99 which is less than two cartons of cigarettes.  It came with enough equipment for both my husband and I to have an ample supply.
There are many different kits that you can check out.  They even come in the flavor cigarette that you smoke with a wide variety of flavors and kits to choose from.
The site is called, "V2 Cigarettes
http://www.v2cigs.com/"

I purchased the, "Ultimate Kit" which you can check out....
http://www.v2cigs.com/products/V2-ULTIMATE-KIT.html

Don't worry, I will never be one of those pain in the ass reformed smokers lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment