Friday, February 1, 2013

Bang For Your Buck! ~*Great Facial Products*~

Bang For You Buck! 

Illness brought me to a financial hardship that I had never faced before.  Having no income at this time, I have learned so many things but will stick to how I've learned to cook to make food stretch as much and as long as I can.  I've been blessed with friends donating food to me, which is a total blessing and every other week, I go to Food Share, which entails standing in line for different food items.  Since this is a tough time for everyone, I thought this may help others also.
I also will be posting products that I find that I can afford and/or friends have given me. 
Hope this can help no only me, but others :)

~*Facial Products*~

I believe great skin care products are vital to help combat the signs of aging.  Those who know me, know I am IN LOVE with philosophy products.  However, I can no longer afford them but still want good skin care.
No money, no available credit cards to use, this makes things a bit more difficult to attain what I need.  However, I have a store card for Amazon.com and am able to purchase necessities for my skin care.  I had to change products for now to make this CC stretch.
Before finding philosophy, I was a big fan of Oil of Olay and used their Pro X line.  Now a bit older, I have switch to their other product line, Regenerist.  I have to say, I love this product!!  I also believe that one should switch up their products from time to time and it's time.  I have been using the philosophy Miracle Line since 2009 and absolutely can't say enough for this product! But a gals gotta do, what a gals gotta do.  

I have been replacing items that I have run out of and this is what I have bought so far and I love the results! It is 1/2 the price of philosophy.  I will however go back to that line once I am on my feet again

You can apply for an amazon.com store card and prices are less than retail, free shipping a plus too! I am sure you can also find on ebay, but I have no credit cards that work.
This is what I bought so far from Oil of Olay.  I saw results instantly!



Olay Regenerist Wrinkle Revolution Complex, 1.70 Ounce

Just love this!! Saw results instantly!!
Retails - $29.00
Amazon - $ 17.50

Olay Regenerist Eye Lifting Serum




Retails - $22.50
Amazon - $6.49

In review of these products, I don't see much of a difference and to be honest, I am not too happy with them.  The eye cream burns and the Regenerist Wrinkle Resolution has a "perfumy smell that I just don't like.  Yep you get what you pay for.  I can't wait to start working again so I can go back to my philosophy products.  By far there is no comparison.

I'm biting at the bit to buy their new Hope in a Jar Night Cream!  First paycheck, yeppers, it's mine ;)
$48.00
www.philosophy.com




www.oilofolay.com
www.amazon.com


No comments:

Post a Comment