Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Bang For Your Buck Series!

Bang For Your Buck!  
Illness brought me to a financial hardship that I had never faced before.  Having no income at this time, I have learned so many things but will stick to how I've learned to cook to make food stretch as much and as long as I can.  I've been blessed with friends donating food to me, which is a total blessing and every other week, I go to Food Share, which entails standing in line for different food items.  Since this is a tough time for everyone, I thought this may help others also.

I also will be posting products that I find that I can afford and/or friends have given me. 
Hope this can help no only me, but others :)



First off, my hair products! This was a big UGH for me at first.  I have always used top of the line Salon products on my hair and also had it professionally done anywhere from 50 - 200 dollars every six weeks depending on what I was getting done.

I now am using Garnier products.  I picked this line because Sarah Jessica Parker promotes it (lol) and the scent is one I can handle with my Multiple Chemical Sensitivity Disorder and Asthma.
I also use (not show) the Shampoo and Conditioner for Curly Hair and I am very happy with the line.  
I even colored my own hair now twice.  First time it was too dark, this time is darker than I would like but I want to get a handle on it before I go lighter.  So this time, I want red.  My natural color is dark brown with red and blonde highlights.  I have in no way graduated to self highlights just yet.








No comments:

Post a Comment