Saturday, September 26, 2009

Fall Fashions


~*Fall Fashions*~

I love the new clothes out this year. Purple is my favorite color and it's everywhere. I am trying not to go to crazy with it but can't stop myself lol!! I find alot of great clothes that are actually beautiful for a gal who isn't a size two at Dress Barn. Here are a few of the things that I bought there today. They don't have an on-line store so took them myself. Along with these, I bought turtle necks, blouses, shells, tanks, sweaters, grey slacks and I had to get the plum slacks too though ;) Everything is mix and match and goes with all my shoes and boots.



2 comments:

  1. love the jacket !! and all the skirts !! cant wait to see them all put together with your new boots !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know they will look great together. Wearing the first outfit today - of course the purple one!

    ReplyDelete