Monday, March 14, 2011

Having The Time Of My Life!

My Dad along with my Mom of course were my biggest cheerleader in my life.  All he wanted for me was a life filled with happiness and joy.  My Dad was the type of person that loved to live and did everything that he wanted to, living life to it's fullest.    There have been many bumps along my journey but the pain that I have endured have made me the person that I am today, through pain comes growth and right now I have emerged out of a very difficult few years and at this time in my life, I am chalking it up to one of the best times of my life.
I was invited to the infamous Women's Basketball Team in this part of the country, the UConn Huskies Women Big East Tournaments last week and have to tell you that I LOVED IT!!!  I haven't been a big BB fan but seeing them live, changed everything and I am grateful to my friend for inviting me to partake in this event....memories to last a lifetime!  
UConn is 10 minutes away from my house so you bet your ass I'll be sitting on a bleacher next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment