Thursday, March 31, 2011

Update On My Weight Loss

I have been so lax at blogging these days...I have such a full social life (which couldn't be happier about) now that it leaves little time for blogging.  I used to do my blogging on the weekends that are now packed w/lots of fun activities that I love!!  I have made some great friends this year and am so happy to once again have an active social life.
This post should have been up Jan. 31st , relating to my weight loss and change of lifestyle, but as I said I have been too busy to focus on writing which I really need to try to squeeze add into my new lifestyle because I love to write, it's one of my passions and stress relievers.  Someday I do hope to publish a book, I have about 5 pages written so far, then add to it w/my personal blogs from my site here...but that's a whole other story.  


Anywho back to my weight loss. 
 My starting wt 1/2/11 - 180lbs
As of 3/31/11 - 155lbs
I have stuck to my low-carb diet, cheating maybe 5 times but this is a process not a race.  I am happy with the way things are going and not beating myself for a cheat here or there, as long as I no longer USE food as comfort and emotionally eat binge. As of 2/18/11 - I was down to 160lbs, size 12 jeans falling off of me.  I am too sick at the moment to post pics of myself right now (bad respiratory infection) but have to say that I lost another 5lbs since.  I am now in a size 12 but they are fitting as in these pics, baggy ass right now, but I still can't get my size 10's over my thighs yet!  I have had one illness after another and haven't been able to commit myself to working out because of being sick at least once a month since Jan.  Once I am feeling well again, I will be hitting the gym and know the rest of the weight will come off.  
2/18/11 - 160lbs in lose fitting size 12's :)


I have jeans sized from 2-16 so I really didn't want to buy a pair until I could fit in my 10's, but when your jeans slide down your ass and fall off of you without unzipping them, it was time to break down and buy a pair.  I am a Gap girl and only wear Gap jeans but was not going to waste my money on a 50-60 dollar pair of jeans right now that will soon be too big so I bought a cheap pair of Lee's at Kohl's and they are a "skinny jeans" size 12 so they fit like a glove and can't wait to wear them!
Kohl's is a dangerous store with all it's discounts and yes that will be my next blog lol!! These were originally $29.99 marked down to 24.99 adding my $10 off and 20% off coupon - I got them at a steal for $11.99 - can't beat that!
http://www.kohls.com/kohlsStore/landingpages/lee/womens/jeans/PRD~622855/Lee+Classic+Fit+Slimming+StraightLeg+Jeans.jsp

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the weight loss...you`re looking fabulous!! Hope you`re feeling better soon!! Have a great weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks GF!! Working on it! How've you been?

    ReplyDelete