
Painful at the time, leaving my NYC life was a blessing and a gift! I am so grateful to have moved on. It took me close to 3 years settling in to my new-found life and began venturing out last summer beginning with a cook-out at my spiritual advisor's house. She has introduced me to so many wonderful men and women, who are now some of the best friends that I have ever had. Us women continue to have a monthly pot-luck, taking turns at eachother's houses every month, it's a blast!
Now, I have re-connected with some long-time friends through Facebook that I lost touch with over the years and I couldn't be happier! My social calender is full and I am having some of the best times of my life right now! We all went bowling Friday night and had the most awesome time! I will never forget all the laughs that we shared and the crazy things that we did. We now are planning a monthly get together and next month is rollerskating - late 30 - 50 something peeps acting like teenagers is great for the soul! Can't wait for that night and hopefully we will get out of the rink w/out severe injuries lol!

No comments:
Post a Comment