
I got turned on to Kohl's by one of my gfs and O M G what an amazing place to shop. I am however being careful b/c I am finally paying off my CC dept. but with the sales, discounts and promotions, one can't go wrong shopping there. Their clothes and products are high quality and so reasonably priced. I recently received a job promotion that allows me to wear my scrubs but also I may wear dress clothes. At the suggestion of a friend, who said, dressing up for work can really lift your attitude. And I have to admit in doing so it has. When I am tired or don't feel like dressing up, I can always throw on my comfy/pajama-like scrubs. Since I have gained weight, I don't have many dress clothes, so I did go shopping this week while being laid up sick in bed and got some fantastic buys! I also can wear these things everyday, b/c I do dress up most always when I go out. From previous weight loss experience, I also bought clothes that can be tailored to fit when I do lose the weight. As you know, I am a SHOE WHORE and really had to be "good" in that department. I get alerts on Facebook for a shoe site and O M G did I fall in love with these babies...but I can not justify -1- another pair of shoes and -2- a pair that costs 100 bucks :( God, don't you just love them!! I am afraid if I keep looking at them, I will cave in....

But it's all good, stuck w/Kohl's to fill my addiction.
I actually bought flats - yes flats, a first!! But working as a manager in a nursing home, I need some practical shoes, although I am more comfy the higher the heel, the ones that I bought here are comfy!
Croft & Barrow® Cheryl Sandals
Originally $54.99 - with discounts - $22.00
Originally $34.99 - with discounts - $21.99
Apt. 9® Paisley Crochet Chiffon Top
Originally $40, Sale $27.99
I loved thisstyle so much bought them in 3 different colors and they are different enough that they don't look like the same shirt
Apt. 9® Scroll Embellished Slubbed Henley
Originally $36.00, Sale $24.99
No comments:
Post a Comment