My new found specialty is making various Ice Cream Cakes for parties and get togethers. Ever since a co-worker brought a Pumpkin Spice Ice Cream Cake to work, I am hooked! And they are so easy to make as I have said before and everyone that I have made has been a huge hit at every party.
We had a St. Patty's Day Party at work last week called, "Going Green" everyone had to bring in a green food item for the potluck so I came up w/this one.
As I said in past blogs you can make them in 9 x 14 pans or 9 x 9 pans and just cut the recipe in half. This one I made is for the 9 x 14
Ingredients
- 3 Bags of Mint Oreo Cookies
- 2 Gallons of Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream
- 1 Jar of Hot Fudge Topping
- 1 Bag of Nestle Milk Chocolate Chip Morsels
- 1 Large Tub of Cool Whip
- 2 Sticks of Butter
Directions
In a 9 x 14 pan, crumble up 2 bags of cookies and place on bottom of the pan. Melt butter and mix into the cookies, stir evenly. Add ice cream. Melt hot fudge as directed on jar. Pour melted hot fudge onto ice cream. Cover top with the bad of chocolate chips. Add whip cream. Sprinkle top with the remaining cookies. I added green sprinkles for decoration. That's it and I hate Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream and couldn't get enough!
ENJOY!
No comments:
Post a Comment