More Magazine

I have been a subscriber to this magazine since I turned 40. It is a fabulous read for women in their 40's. It shows real women, real feelings and thoughts of women in our age group, along with beauty, sex and health tips. It also shows women in their true light. Most of the women featured are not a size 2, not airbrushed and show their real selves. This is the magazine that Jamie Lee Curtis was in a few years back without make-up, in her undies without the magic of photoshop making her thinner than she really is. I really enjoy reading this and wanted to share it with you.
Here is the link to the web site if you are interested....take a look!

And who doesn't love Diane Keaton!
Ive never read this before but now that im in the 40 club i'll pick it up next time im at the store !! Thanks GF
ReplyDeleteI have read this a few times...might have to take another look at it!
ReplyDeleteHolly @ 504 Main and Hip Weddings