Thursday, October 15, 2009

New Makeup I Found That Works Great!







Hey and can you believe it's Maybelline. I spend a fortune on makeup products and was at CVS the other day and decided to give these a try. I love Mineral makeup but as you know it can be pricey but makes your skin flawless. I purchased Maybelline Mineral Powder and I love it and actually has the quality of the pricey Bare Mineral's foundation powder. It only cost me 9.99 and they had a special buy one and get 50% off another product. I have dark circles (inheritated boo) and always looking for a great concealer. I found this "Dream Mousse Concealer also by Maybelline and it works great and doesn't cake on my wrinkles and hides the dark circles.
Always like to share things with my girls :)

3 comments:

  1. Great minds think alike LOL i just bought the Mineral powder before i went to vegas i like it !! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl ! i am looking all over your page for your email im trying to send you something !! i'll send it on facebook but i want you to post it on here !! :)

    ReplyDelete