Sunday, October 3, 2010

Eggplant Parmesan - Repost For My New Followers :)






YUM is all I can say :D


Eggplant Parmesan

Ingredients

  • Two Large Eggplants
  • Pasta Sauce
  • Italian Bread Crumbs
  • Fresh Mozzarella Cheese or shredded. I used the fresh today because I have a ton of it but tend to go with shredded to make it cheesier ;)
  • Italian Dressing
  • 1 Egg
  • Pasta of your choice
Slice Eggplant about 3/4 - 1 inch. Mix Italian Dressing and egg in bowl. Place eggplant in batter and dip in bread crumbs. Line baking dish with pasta sauce. Layer eggplant in pan and top each slice with mozzarella cheese. Top with sauce. Cook for 45 minutes at 350 degrees. Cook pasta for the side dish.
My pasta sauce recipe is on a blog from a while back if you are interested :)

ENJOY!!

4 comments:

  1. I have never tried to make Eggplant Parmesan. Looks delicious. My kids will eat eggplant, but not the hubby.

    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmm!
    Congrats on being the first sits commenter today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This loooks great i love eggplant but no one else does in the house so i never get to make it ! Enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum, yum, yum! I love eggplant and this looks like a wonderful recipe.

    ReplyDelete