Sunday, October 3, 2010

~*Banana Cream Pie*~

As you know with my cooking and baking (with the exception of Apple Day) I am all about easy to make recipes.  As you also know, I have loved to cook for years and just started baking or making desserts last year.  I still love to cook more than bake but I make a new dessert weekly during the fall/winter months along with cooking all day as I watch Football.
Today I made Banana Cream Pie for the first time.  I am in love w/the easy to make Jello Brand recipes (the Pistacio pie that I made this summer is to die for!)  So I took a shot at the Banana Cream Pie Recipe that is right on the Banana Jello box and the great thing is all of them are relatively low calorie.  I use the Fat Free/Sugar Free Jello and substitute whole milk for low-fat, use low-fat Cool Whip and Low Fat Graham Cracker Pre-Made Crust.

Just follow the directions on the box and WALA...a deliscious pie!

ENJOY!
Varieties of Jello Pudding Mixes
http://brands.kraftfoods.com/jello/products/pudding/fat-free-sugar-free-instant-pudding/

No comments:

Post a Comment