Saturday, October 2, 2010

It's That Time Of The Year That I HATE!

I wrote about this in the spring but it's that time of the year again...the semi-annual changing of the summer--->winter clothes,  It is always a bitch to do but until I do it, I obsess over it in my mind and it drives me nuts!!  This is a chore in the colder climates that we have to endure unless you have a walk in closet or mega storage.  Even with my house that is huge, the storage space is limited for all the clothes, shoes and bags that I own so I have to store them in rubbermaid tubes and tackle unpacking and repacking the seasonal clothes and I'll say it again...I absolutely HATE IT!  I hate it even more that I have to spend my football Sunday doing this but I need to get it done.
I never seem to realize just how many clothes, shoes and handbags that I have for each season. If I ever say, "I have nothing to wear", I give you permission to BITCH slap me lol!
This is half of my winter shoes ;O
3 Tubs FULL of Sweaters and I have the balls nerve to buy more clothes

No comments:

Post a Comment