Five Cheese Garlic Pizza
I make a variety of different pizzas, all of which are my husband and I love! Sometimes I use a pizza stone, this time I made it on a cookie sheet.Ingredients
- 1 store bought pizza dough
- Olive Oil for drizzling
- 1/2 Clove of Garlic, chop into 4 pieces
- 1/4 of a Brick of Garlic Cheese
- Fresh Mozzarella Ball
- 1/4 Brick of Fresh Provolone Cheese
- 1/4 Brick of Fresh Romano Cheese
- Sprinkling of Feta Cheese
- 1 Bag of Sliced Pepperoni
- Handful of Fresh Oregano, finely chopped
- Handful Fresh Basil, finely chopped
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. I use a round pizza pan or a cookie sheet. Stretch dough molding it onto the cookie sheet. Pierce the dough with the tines of a fork in several places. Drizzle olive oil on the dough. Add the chopped garlic and spices on the dough. Place pepperoni on next, spreading out evenly. Top the pizza with the cheeses. Bake until crispy, approximately 20 minutes. cut and serve :)
| Enjoy! |
No comments:
Post a Comment