
I am so happy that it's the weekend! As you all know, I have one hell of a stressful job and live for the weekends. Winter weekends are especially nice because it gives me the excuse to stay in my pajamas and cook all day (my passion) And let me tell you, I will be cooking my ass off this weekend!!
If you didn't know it, I am a HUGE football fan and live for it! I don't leave the house during the season and watch every game that I can. I am a Giants fan all the way! They sucked this year but stick with my boys! I began watching football as a child with my father and have been in love with it ever since. So SuperBowl for me is a holiday :)
We tried putting together a SuperBowl Party but since it's on late and it's a work night, it will just be my hubby and I and that's cool, I'll cook for an army anyways lol! Lots of hot and spicy dishes to come and trying my first attempt at Red Velvet Cake. I will repost my Chili Recipe but will also be posting, hot wings, nachos, the cake and am trying out a new recipe that my gf gave me - a pork/gravy dish that I am making for tomorrow.
Yum!! I think I'm gaining weight just from reading your menu!
ReplyDeleteMinus the potatoes, it is low carb for my diet :)
ReplyDelete