Saturday, February 27, 2010

I LOVE TARGET!


Another Saturday of Shopping at Target :)

3 Tier Metal Shelf $49.99
This I am placing in my Sunroom for plants

51CTYPYQB6L_AA400_.jpg picture by heartsnxjIMG_1450.jpg picture by heartsnxj

Grey Ruched Cuff Top - $12.99 (looks so much better in person)
Will look so cute with my Tiffany heart necklace, hoops and a black jacket or the black cardigan that I bought and jeans.....
512zd1AuGtL_AA260_.jpg picture by heartsnxj

V-Neck Black Cardigan - $22.99
41wwLLDFQFL_AA260_.jpg picture by heartsnxj
Laced Blace Belt $16.99
belt.jpg picture by heartsnxj

3 comments:

  1. Target really is the greatest! If only we had it in Canada!!....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Target has really stepped up there game the last few years we always call it the 200 for the fact we can get out of there with out spending under 200.$ lol I dont know about you GF but i always just keep throwing stuff in the basket always such great deals :0

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too Connie!! It used to be 100 now it is at least 2 :O No Target in Canada??!!

    ReplyDelete