I hate changing over my winter--->summer clothes. It is always a bitch to do but until I do it, I obsess over it in my mind and it drives me nuts!! So after a wonderful morning of driving around in my convertible in the 70 degree weather and shopping at Target, I decided to tackle it!I never seem to realize just how many clothes, shoes and handbags that I have for each season. If I ever say, "I have nothing to wear", I give you permission to BITCH slap me lol!
I completed the transfer in a record of 2 1/2 hours but haven't put my clothes in the drawers of my dresser yet, just too much to handle in one day. I also have to organize all my shoes - last count 100. I still kept some of my boots and winter heels out so I don't have room for all my shoes just yet.

How many purses does one gal need? This doesn't include my 5 Coach Bags with are on my closet shelf ~:0

Ok so the winter clothes are packed away! *phew*

MF I lost a couple of pairs of pjs SOB!
My closets are a disaster...if I did not have kids...one of those rooms would be my closet. I have too many of everything...but I love clothes, purses, shoes, sunglasses~
ReplyDelete