
I love Sephora!! It's one of my favorite stores. I have to shop online @ Sephora b/c we don't have a store near me. Once in Sephora, I can't get out of there less than 50 bucks b/c if you shop online the shipping is free so you have to buy 50 dollars or more to get the discount (good thinking right?) I am also in love with the, "Philosophy" line of products! I used to be a Bath and Body girl but find, although Philosophy body washes/shower gels and body creams do last longer than the B&B products. Here are my latest Philosophy purchases :) They also give you 3 free tester items and that's what lead me to these products that I bought yesterday.

Amazing Grace Shower Gel 16oz - $22.00
Amazing Grace Bath, Shampoo and Shower Gel 16 oz - $22
I love this product. It is a face primer to wear before you apply your foundation. It leaves your skin sooo soft!

Too Faced Primed and Poreless Skin Smoothing Face Primer - $30.00
Wait there is not a Sephora by you !! Oh wow you do live in the woods (lol) ya know it's ok to be addicted to Sephora it's a girl thing :) and i love Philosophy stuff i need more ASAP and Primed & Poreless it is so soft on your face wish they made the tube bigger lol !
ReplyDeleteI am ga-ga for Sephora...first time I stepped in one was in Paris when I was 12 (a loooong time ago). I thought this place is amazing. I have found the mother-ship!
ReplyDeleteThere was one on the street corner of every block in NYC and I miss it!!! We used to also go in there to freshen up our own make-up while walking the streets :O
ReplyDelete