Saturday, March 27, 2010

How The Philosophy Products Are Working....


I have found the ultimate skin care line for me. As posted many times, I believe every woman's skin is different and what works for me may not work for you, etc. I am in love with the philosophy line of skin care products. Everything that I have purchased so far has worked miracles on my skin and I see a huge difference on my wrinkles, especially to the area between my brows which I have been trying to erase for years now. The wrinkles are still there but have faded on my entire face. I was using "Eye Hope" but found this product, "Eye Believe" has really worked better. This is the best eye cream that I have ever used. I also lather it the area between my brows.

I bought this for the deeper wrinkles around my eyes and can be used in conjunction with the Eye Hope product that I have....

Deep Wrinkle Peptide Gel

eye believe
$30.00

Another miraculous cream that replaces the moisturizer "Hope In A Jar" for me is the newest moisturizer they carry called, "Miracle Worker" I swear by it. It leaves my face feeling like a baby's butt!
miracle.jpg picture by heartsnxj

miracle worker

miraculous anti-aging moisturizer

miracle worker miraculous anti-aging moisturizer helps firm and hydrate the skin, while addressing the signs of aging. this luxurious miracle cream features a unique complex that helps replenish skin's natural moisture barrier, leaving it feeling satiny smooth. resveratrol helps promote skin's vitality for a firm, radiant result as it calms and soothes. loaded with vitamin c and glutathione, our miraculous moisturizer contains the highest level of antioxidants of any philosophy moisturizer. it helps support natural collagen, brighten a tired complexion and protect skin against environmental attack, the primary cause of premature aging. use in conjunction with miracle worker miraculous anti-aging retinoid pads for optimal results.

read more

you need this product if...
  • you want to help firm and hydrate your skin
  • you want to help minimize the signs of premature aging for visibly renewed skin
  • you want an ultra lightweight cream with a unique moisturizing complex

    My latest buy after seeing the demo on QVC is called, "The Color Of Grace" A face illuminator.
    illumin.jpg picture by heartsnxj

    the color of grace

    heavenly light pink illuminator

    everyone looks best in pink lighting; so, show your skin in the best light. the color of grace heavenly light is a pink light, liquid luminizer that combines skin-loving moisture and brightening botanicals to instantly hydrate and smooth the skin, while reviving your complexion and restoring radiance. convenient flow-through brush makes it easy to wear alone, over makeup or blended with foundation for skin that looks luminous and heavenly.

    read more

    you need this product if...
  • you want instant luminosity
  • you want to restore radiance, while hydrating and smoothing the skin
  • you want a good-for-skin formula
  • you like a flow-through brush for easy application


  • So far my collection is complete. In older blogs, I have all the other products that I bought. After using them all, the other day at work many people said, "what did you do to your face? It looks great and you look so fresh". Great compliment :)

    1 comment:

    1. Wrinkles, wrinkles go away! I am all for trying some of thee products...I remember some of the past posts. And if people are giving you compliments...wooo-whooo.

      ReplyDelete