
Love it! This w/e is going to be in the upper 50's and possible 60! A long time coming it seems even though we had a mild winter until February. I hate winter, absolutely hate it. My only salvation is the NFL and that season has come and gone so hurry up spring!
One downside to spring is "spring cleaning" and the cleaning of the closets, sorting and packing my winter clothes is a total bitch. During each season I tend to throw anything or everything that I don't need into the closets. So when the new season starts I have a mess on my hands! This year is no different. At least in NYC where the space was so small, I owned a storage bin in our basement and I never ran down there to toss a sweater that doesn't fit or impulsive Ebay buys into the bin. Along with putting my finishing touches in my new office area, I will be lugging the good old Rubbermade tubs up and down stairs...what the hell did we do before these tubs came out? I have tons of clothes now from size 4 (shit hate seeing that number up here) to size 14. I am now in between sizes (yet another bitch but pleased) my 10's are too small and my 12's to big. So do I stuff myself into the 10's tending to look like a stuffed sausage or wear my 12's and have a saggy ass?
No comments:
Post a Comment