Sunday, March 21, 2010

Saturdays Are All About Target

Saturdays have become my Target day! Had a great time Saturday driving around in my convertible and shopping at my favorite store.



41OCeiv6j8L_AA260_.jpg picture by heartsnxj
LOVE THIS!! Mother/Daughter Bracelet $19.99
Product Image Xhilaration® Juniors Maxi Sleep Dress - Green Ombre L
Sleep Dress $16.99 Love these because you can wear them to bed, around the house or out.
07515003000.jpg picture by heartsnxj
Slippers - $22.99
Product Image Merona® Women's Patchwork Bermuda Short - Madras Blue 14
Huge Bargain - 8 BUCKS!!
Product Image Merona® Women's Core Chino Skirt - Vintage Khaki14
Khaki Skirt - $14.99


Product Image Mossimo Supply Co. Juniors Tee - Purple Print
T-Shirt $12.99
Product Image 3-Tier Corner Metal and Wicker Shelf
$35.99 - I bought this for my kitchen for plants and my CD player.
And stopped at Old Navy and couldn't resist this Butterfly Maxi Dress - $29.50

2 comments:

  1. Target simply rocks! I am all over there Liberty of London line, but it is pretty much sold out everywhere. I could spend hours and hours at Target.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had those madras bermudas and I ruined them with bleach. Broke my heart!

    ReplyDelete