The other night, it was pretty late and I was pretty tired, I was shopping online on the Yankee Candle website. They were having a sale - buy two, get two free and free shipping with an order over 50 dollars. So hell why not. I never received an email verification of the order so I proceeded to re-order the items not once but three times, only receiving notice on the fourth. I went in the site today to check the shipping date and much to my surprise saw all four orders there! I called to see if I could stop them, only one could be deleted so now I will be having 9 jars of Patchouli coming to my house. The customer service person said they had problems all weekend - so why is this on me now argh! Luckily I Googled to see if there was a store near me to return all this shiat and there is *phew* ...the shipping would have cost me a pretty penny.Well anywho, my husband and I love the scent lol!
The summer scents are now out and I bought a bunch of them the other day. I'm not sure if the sale is still going on but it's worth checking out....
Oh my gosh, 9 of the same thing? LOL
ReplyDeleteWow thats sucks but kinda funny i did that once but didnt relize it till the stuff came LMAO !!
ReplyDeleteLMAO!! Just found out that they won't allow you to return to a store, so I will have to mail it all back :( Now there goes my deal Shiat MF Shiat!
ReplyDeleteOne of my close friends is all about this scent I will have to alert her to this!
ReplyDelete(I would totally buy 9 of the same scent - you need back-ups and I like to burn at least 2-3 candles of the same scent at the same time!)
It smells great all over my house rotlmfao!
ReplyDelete