
I had to stop by the Sephora website and add to my skin care regime. I am so happy with the "Hope" line of products that I purchased this intense treament called, "Save Me" (and I hope it does ;)

$60.00
Target buys this week... WTF!! I can't get out of there without spending over 100 bucks!
My hubby and I drink alot of coffee in the morning and pretty much burned out my old pot. So I picked up this Hamilton Beach Brew Station 10 Cup Coffee Pot. I had the older version that I purchased 4 or 5 years ago and love the fact that you don't need a carafe. You just put your cup under the reservior and you are good to go.

On Sale from $39.99 to $34.99
My bff and I LoVe PJS and I couldn't resist these for spring/summer. I love the colors out this year but staying away from them due to losing weight and I have two closets full of the smaller sizes. So I invested in PJS which can be worn big when my reach weight loss goal :)

Loving this! You can wear it around the house, nightwear, over a bathing suit (it happens to matches mine) or as a sundress. I can tell that I am going to be living in this one!

I bought the Green, Hot Pink and 2 white @ $8.99 ea....

These are so cute! $11.99

Silky Tank - $9.99

I bought 3 pairs of these in Hot Pink, Grey and Black @12.99 ea. I love these because you can also wear them in the yard or a quick run to the store.
I guess that's enough for one day!
No comments:
Post a Comment