(Check out our hands!! LOOK AT JERRY'S FACE ROTLMFAO!!!)>>
It's great to be close to them again and not just seeing them on holidays or funerals! We have so much fun together hanging out. The four of us being snow bound most of the time on the weekends in winter and football season coming to and end decided to get together more often because living here is pretty boring in the winter if you are not into winter sports and we all are not!






We all love cards and play everything from Setback to Poker. Today we played a family game called Michigan Rummy. It is a board game like poker and yes we play for $$ not much but enough ;) I used to be in a poker league for 2 years a couple of years ago and have won trophies and chaching! I won today YAY lol!! It always surprises me that I still got it b/c I don't play every week anymore but when you are good you're good ;)
That's 40 bucks right there lmao!

BFFS being silly :D

Loves it lol!

WHY I OUTTA!!

Look at Tracy's hand lmao!!

Ok, ok a nice one!


No comments:
Post a Comment