~Loving Lavender~Seems to be a theme to my blogs lately along with my recipes and new weight loss goals of 2010 is sharing products that I love. I know that I am always looking for new "girly" products so I like to share what I like to use and it's also a way for you to get to know me a little better.
First off, lavender and purple are my favorite colors so I think I was originally drawn to lavender scents because of this. I grow it, soak in it, scrub with it and spray it!! And while googling to find pics of lavender products that I use, found that they even make tea that I am going to have to try!! I just love the soothing qualities of this herb.
I am particularly fond of the organic L'Occtane brand. I like the pure french lavender aroma that this product has. It can be difficult to find a product that smells like the pure herb. I found the store in the Village near NYU and used to frequent it often while in NYC but now I now buy it on-line. I usually buy it on E-bay because I can get great deals on it vs. paying full price. It comes in every form you can think of - bath products, candles, room sprays, etc.
There is nothing like a hot bubble bath using the body salts, bubble bath and body scrub on a cold winter night. Then lotioning up with it and spraying the linen spray on my bed....
It's sooo relaxing!


Even if lavender is not your thang, L'Occtane has a huge variety of other scents. They are all natural and smell incredible!
Check out the store. Or like me E-bay it baby!
Yes, we are gonna need a lot of pampering to make up for those days of eating healthy!
ReplyDeleteNo kidding!! No more reaching for a bag of chips and/or a boat load of chocolate!! So far I am doing well but it's only been 3 days - not that I am counting lol!
ReplyDeleteI really love the smell of fresh lavender. I have some in my garden. But, I'll tell you. I have yet to find it in a product and like it. :(
ReplyDeleteI know it's tough to get a good scent!
ReplyDeleteMMmmmm, I can smell it and it's lovely! ;)
ReplyDeleteOh heck yeah. L'Occitane products are the best. And lavender is so calming!
ReplyDeleteMy garden walks are full of lavender that I harvest summer long sharing with friends and family. Love it!
ReplyDeleteYou have yourself a fantastic day!!!
Lavender just smells so summer and sexy LOL !! luv you GF!! XOXO
ReplyDelete