But.....it's a start and I am well on my weigh!
Along with the LOSE IT BITCH weight loss challenge on our blog site, we are doing, "The Biggest Loser" contest @ work also....so I entered that too!! Our weigh in was last night at work and much to my surprise, I lost 6lbs this week!! 6 lbs!! That makes my tally 21lbs since October!!! I am well on my way to the real me. The person that I lost in food going on 2 years now. I began eating for comfort in 2008 when my Mom was diagnosed with terminal cancer and moved in with me February 2008. I went through so many changes that year, moving back to my home state, quitting a job that I had most of my life and being a full-time caregiver for my dieing mother. I was blessed in doing so and she survived with a very high quality of life until June 2009. But this is when my addiction to food took off. I have always had to watch my weight and balloon up in times of extreme stress. This happened to me when I first went to college, after my divorce and this time around. Once the stressor is lifted, I can lose the weight pretty fast once I put my mind to dieting or as I like to say, changing my eating habits. I have been strict with my low-carb diet. Eating only 20 grams of carbs a day, drinking a lot of water and exercising twice a week. I wish that I could work-out more but w/my work schedule it is next to impossible. To be honest, it hasn't been that difficult because I am determined to be the skinny me again :)
Starting Weight in October 2009 - 190lbs
1/3/10 - 170 lbs
1/8/10 - 164 lbs
Goal Weight- 125 lbs
45lbs to Los

Good job! I am impressed.
ReplyDelete