Saturday, January 16, 2010

Week 2 Weigh In

Week 2 Weigh In

So far I am doing well on my diet, being sick this week really helped. There was no way that I was going to exercise feeling the way that I did. I lost 4 lbs this week so my weight loss total since October is - 30 lbs!! I just have to keep it up. The funny thing with me is that I put on the weight fast but also once I have made my mind up, take it off just as fast *phew*




Starting Weight in October 2009 - 190lbs
1/3/10 - 170 lbs
1/8/10 - 164 lbs
1/17/10 - 160 lbs
Goal Weight- 125 lbs
35 lbs to Lose

6 comments:

  1. Happy SITS Saturday Sharefest! Zooming in from
    http://blesstheirheartsmom.blogspot.com

    WOW 10lbs in 2 weeks? I'm gonna have to check out your diet!

    You go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being sick sucks but is always good for weight loss!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, it's coming along. The low-carb diet is my miracle diet and the weigh comes off quick. You just can't cheat or you will gain weight.
    Nicole - I posted my diet a few blogs back....

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! you are doing so well with the weight loss..30+lbs since October! you're rockin' it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pic !! haha thats how i like to weigh in :) your doing a great job girl keep up the great work and youll be rocking that white Halston dress before ya know it !!

    ReplyDelete