Friday, January 29, 2010

Ok So I Really "F'd" Up My Diet!

As I have talked about, I am an emotional eater and have to say that I really went off the track on my diet this week. It all began last week with an especially stressful working situation...day in and day out....so what did I do?? Turned to food :( When I felt the anxiety and frustration build up in me at work, I was grabbing candy, pizza, whatever. Then to top it off, my gf from the city sent me a care package including NYC pizza, stromboli and cannolis....how could I resist? Well, I couldn't!
I am trying not to beat myself up about it and re-group and start over. I'm not going to re-weigh myself for a week so I don't get discouraged and begin again tomorrow. As my favorite movie character Scarlett O'Hara said, "Tomorrow is another day" ;)

1 comment:

  1. Keep movin' forward!! When I fall "off the wagon" the best thing is to get right back on ASAP and NOT let it slide further... It's amazing how quick you can minimize the damage done if you turn it around quickly!!! (in my years of dieting experience!)

    ReplyDelete