Saturday, November 7, 2009

A Good Cup Of Joe!

I LOVE my coffee, good coffee! I have never been a flavored coffee fan (only @ Starbucks) and am very picky about my coffee. My bff turned me onto Dunkin' Donuts Coconut coffee this summer and the Pumpkin Coffee this fall and I have to tell you, they are yummy!! My husband loves Hazelnut and Vanilla Coffee (YUK!), so we buy Coffeemate Liquid Hazelnut and Vanilla Creamer for him. They have come out with many different flavors and by the way, have only a small amount of sugar and carbs :) I am hooked on the Coconut Creamer. I was at the food store today and found Pumpkin Spice Creamer and it's delish!!! If you get a chance, give them a try. With the creamer added, it tastes like a store bought coffee. But, if you are looking for it to be like Starbucks....go to Starbucks ;)



Here is the website to check them out!
http://www.coffee-mate.com


2 comments:

  1. Creme Brulee is my Fav !! I like to try them all ! Enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I drank so much of it yesterday that I didn't fall asleep until 4 :O

    ReplyDelete