
When I Xmas shop, I always end up buying things for me lol!! I said that I wasn't going to anymore but just had to. As I went through my winter clothes this year, I found that I am low on sweaters. Going from a small/med to an extra large, well that doesn't but it....so I had to right?? ;)
Macy's is having a great sale and I picked up these today, along with another turtle neck. Between turtle necks and hoodies, I can't get enough. The turtle necks are on sale for $19.98. I love Macy's clothes because they are high quality and fit me well.
I love this and picked it up in a eggshell (to match my Uggs) and red! Will look great with a turtle neck :)

$ 24.99
I love his sweater!! I bought it in blue but it wouldn't let me change the color for posting.

$34.99
And had to get another sweater in my favorite color purple!

$29.99
And I had to stock up on my Christmas Candles too :)

www.yankeecandle.com
No comments:
Post a Comment