Saturday, November 7, 2009

My Love For Teas

*TEAS*



I was turned on to various teas when and Jerry and I moved in together. He is a big tea lover because of the taste and also the anti-oxidant ingredients that they have. His neurologist (for those who don't know, he has MS) suggested them to him years ago. I love herbal teas, my favorite being Camomile. But I am also a huge fan of the white, green teas, black and breakfast teas. I do want to try loose teas and am going to buy my husband a tea pot and loose teas for a Christmas gift. We have been using the bagged teas but the loose is supposed to be even better for you.
I have found a tea line that we love called Twinings and I buy them online. I am hoping that they come out with Holiday Teas :) I also LOVE Starbucks teas, anything from Starbucks (Tazo is the brand name) gets my vote but these are a bit more economical for your buck!

Here are the websites if you want to check them out!





3 comments:

  1. My hubby is a tea freak! He makes tea all the time...we seriously have 2 cupboards that are just tea - no really people are amazed and perplexed as to why. We have loose, bagged, etc. We have tea pots and tea cozies, infusers, etc. Email me if you want some or need some suggestions for buying loose tea. It is my hubby's Xmas, b'day, everything gift!

    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny that you said that. I bought my hubby a tea infuser and loose teas last night for a Xmas gift :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just tryed a pomegranate tea and loved it ! i always mix mine with honey !

    ReplyDelete